The lovely Rachel, the mastermind behind Parajunkee, has created this awesomesauce challenge for us book bloggers. I am super excited about it. As I am jumping back into book blogging after a hiatus. The upside to this challenge is that it is super EASY!
NOTE: If I happen to acquire any new followers to my blog. Thank you and I look forward to learning more about you!
Since I am jumping back into book blogging I have decided to keep my resolutions simple and hope that I can keep this thing going. So here are my resolutions for 2014…
- Complete my Goodreads reading challenge. I have committed to reading 60 books in 2014. Here’s hoping that I can stay on track.
- Try more Audiobooks. I am currently listening to Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry. I am exactly 1% into it.
- Meet new bloggy friends. I actually started book blogging many moons ago (like 2009) but I have taken several hiatus’ and now I need to basically start over and make new blogging pals.
- Find a review format and stick to it. This was part of my problem with my old blogs. I couldn’t find a review format that I enjoyed so I wasn’t really able to commit. Parajunkee’s BB101 posts here I come!
- Do my own thing. In the past I have been known to be super jealous of the “popular” bloggers. Since I am in the process of starting from scratch I just need to focus on doing my own thing and worry about my blog and no one else’s.
- Complete my 2014 Reading Challenges. This was a big issue in the past. I’d sign up and then not complete a single one. So I’ve only signed up for 2 so far for 2014.
- Create a Review/Giveaway Policy.
- Participate in WOW and Stacking the Shelves.
- Try to create discussion posts that encourage engaging conversation.
- Complete my About page
That is what I have come up with so far. I may not be participating in all of the days, since I am just jumping back in, but I will participate on the days that I feel I have something to contribute.
Feel free to leave me a link to your post and I’ll drop by and visit.