The lovely Rachel, the mastermind behind Parajunkee, has created this awesomesauce challenge for us book bloggers. I am super excited about it. As I am jumping back into book blogging after a hiatus. The upside to this challenge is that it is super EASY!
NOTE: If I happen to acquire any new followers to my blog. Thank you and I look forward to learning more about you!
Today is day 2 of the Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge and today’s post is about the Pro’s and Con’s of book blogging.
- I get to share my love of books with other book bloggers
- I get to expand my horizon’s on the book front
- I get to “meet” new people from all over the globe
- I get to develop my own writing style
- I get the opportunity to come up with my own original content
- I am starting over so I have to re-establish myself as a book blogger
- My already MASSIVE TBR pile growing
- The drama llama that will eventually descend on book blogging again
- Not enough hours in the day to get everything I want to get done blogwise
- Blogging time will probably suffer a little bit once the new baby arrives in July
What are your pro’s and con’s? Please feel free to leave a link in the comments and I’ll be sure to drop by and say hi!